Welcome

Read our reviews before making your decisions.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mi0 - Water Flavor Enhancer



Mi0 water enhancers are little bottles filled with a flavored liquid that you add a few squirts to your water to give it a new twist. I tried these because I can't drink plain water...or at least I can't drink a lot of it. We all know "they" say to drink so much water a day. But I can't bring myself to do it until I found these.
You may have seen the Mi0 bottles in your favorite shopping establishment. They come in several different flavor options. I've tried the sweet tea, which is not exactly like sweet tea but it was suitable. It wasn't disgusting or undrinkable. I quite enjoyed it but not a lot of it.
The one I've been wanting to try was the fruit punch flavor. I'm a Hawaiian Punch kid from way back so I was hoping this filled that sugary void. Well it has.

The Fruit Punch flavor is strengthened by the amount of "drops" or "squirts" you add to your water. If you want it strong, you just add more to your water. Simple as that. Of course start with less. You can always add more along the way.

Above you'll find the nutritional facts. This is why I like Mi0 the most. I can use it and, unlike other water enhancers, this one doesn't have a lot of empty calories or sugar. Our diets won't be ruined. 


My biggest goal for this product was to help me to drink more water. So far it has worked quite well. I will try other flavors as well but for now this is my favorite. Try it if you need a little push with your daily water consumption.

No comments:

Post a Comment