Welcome

Read our reviews before making your decisions.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer - International Delight

International Delight - Coffee House Inspirations - Caramel Macchiato - Creamer Singles

During my store run last night I saw a coupon for free coffee creamer if you bought their store brand coffee. I didn't care about the coffee because I don't normally brew my own coffee ever. It's just easier to go to a coffee house...and I'm lazy, even though I have a single serve Keurig coffee maker. Anyway, I picked up the small bag of coffee and debated on the coffee creamer options. Do I get the original and take to work as a "gift" to my co-workers or...then I saw it...the Caramel Macchiato creamer. I'm pretty sure it was surrounded by a halo. What you don't know is that until recently my signature coffee was the Starbucks venti soy caramel macchiato. It still just rolls off my tongue. So in my wisdom I decided I could easily make the reincarnation at work with this creamer.

The International Delight box contains 24 individual single serve containers. And no refrigeration needed is always a plus because I keep these at my desk or they would be gone before 9am. (Please see picture below for Nutritional Facts)

For my first cup of coffee this morning, I added regular coffee, 1.5 creamers and I think 6 sugars. Yes, I like it sweet. The aroma hits your nose first. The smell of smooth, sweet caramel steams out of the coffee mug. I think the first words out of my mouth were "oh man, this is gonna be good." And it was! The first sip combined strong, hot coffee with this creamy, delectable goodness.

Out of curiosity I decided to taste just the creamer itself to judge flavor and sweet intensity. The flavor profile is amazing. I like very sweet flavorings and this is perfect for me. You'll have to judge for yourself whether it's too sweet for you but if you want true Caramel Macchiato flavor you can find it in this little creamer container. I almost like the creamer more than I like the coffee and the creamer together. I've decided this afternoon I will try the creamer over ice and see how that tastes. I can only imagine that it will be Delight-ful!

This creamer isn't for everyone. But if you're looking for something different try it and add your own thoughts to this review.

1 comment:

  1. water sugar and palm oil are the first three ingredients and you added 6 sugars. I would worry about your health frankly

    ReplyDelete